27.5.08

The new work Temari of this week is a butterfly.


The new work Temari of this week is a butterfly.

As for this Temari, 12 butterflies are stitched.
This Temari is very popular among a male.

This is the first time that I open to the public in a network.
But some Temaris appeared in a part of Blogs.
Since I gave.

I did not take out this Temari to a network until now.
Since it was not able to write the procedure of a way to make.
Myself and explanation of a way made even if it can make were not completed.

I was able to take the photograph of the procedure of a way to make at last.

Now, it is the Temari of signs that I want to make most.

The pattern is made from silk thread.
This silk thread is the thread of the end of textiles.

Usually, such silk thread is thrown away.
I made the silk thread the Temari.
Since the number of colors is restricted to such thread, a design is difficult for me.



0 件のコメント: